February 15, 2011

To Fall in Love in Red Leather Handbags By Yaya Shemen

The leather handbag announces that you are indeed a grown-up, but you still like to play. Many years ago, on vacation, I went thrift store shopping. You never know just what you'll find, and that day I scored one of my biggest second hand conquests ever: a red leather Prada tote for under $10. It was perfect. It became my constant companion for two or three years, until the leather on one of the handles developed a crack in it. I still have it, however, and still use it sometimes. I consider it to be the most stylish possible accompaniment to the classic white blouse/blue jeans combination.
Of course, many if not all designers make red leather handbags. They know how red leathr takes a classic look and gives it just the slightest interesting twist. And the right shade of red can work wonderfully as a neutral, particularly with fall and winter clothes. In a liquid patent leather finish the red bag is the perfect bag to carry on a date. It's dressier than regular leather, and a little more rebellious.
If you've ever managed to get your hands on a red leather Birkin bag by Hermes, then I salute you! Vintage versions go for over $10,000! This is the bag that a woman could conceivably carry from age 25 to age 95 and always look right. But regardless of brand, it is hard to go wrong with a red leather handbag. From the tiniest evening clutch to the biggest leather slouch bag.
When you carry red leather [http://mens-bag.com/red-leather-handbags], you stand out as a woman who loves being a woman and who isn't afraid to show it.
in my website you can find more stories about womens and mens bag [http://mens-bag.com] that I've wrote for you

No comments:

Post a Comment